30 Days Basic Obedience
Our 30-Day program is ideal for dogs six months and older. This program covers basic obedience training, intermediate obedience training or behavior rehabilitation (for non-extreme cases). For behavior cases, our trainer will determine if your dog is better-suited for the 30 or 60 day rehabilitation training program
During the Stay:
- 10 Obedience Commands. All obedience commands are trained with hand signals as well as voice commands. The commands are sit, down, stay, heel, come, place, sit in motion, down in motion, sit from the front, and down from the front.
On Go-Home Day:
- Certificate of Achievement
- Training Collar
- Leather Leash
- Leather Tab
- Place Mat
- Private Go-Home Lesson with the Owner
- A Bath in the Facility's Professional Grooming Tub
- Nails Trimmed and Coat Groomed
After the Stay:
- 2 more Private Lessons with the Owner
- 3 Months Email and Phone Support
- 10% off of Upgrades to Board and Train programs.
- 50% off the cost of Private Lessons for the lifetime of the dog.
- 10% Discount off of any future dogs.
- Socialization and Behavior Training, with exposure to new people, places, animals, sights, flooring, and smells. Your pet will be taken out a minimum of 3 times per week for exposure to new places, people and environmental stimulus
- E-collar introduction, this gives you control of your pet from a distance, we introduce the e-collar into the dogs daily training sessions after they have a good understanding of their basic commands.
- Drive building in preparation for protection training.
For More information call Angie @ 423-595-8317